future n. 未来
fair n. 市集
fortune-teller n. 算命者;占卜者
crystal adj. 水晶的
crystal ball 水晶球
relation n.亲属关系
intend vt. 打算;想要
impatiently adv. 无耐性地
The future 卜算未来
At a village fair 在一个乡村集市
book fair 书展,书籍义卖
job fair 招聘会
trade fair 商品交易会;贸易展销会
Vanity Fair 浮华世界,名利场(书名)
I decided to visit a fortune-teller 我决定去拜访算命先生
Madam Bellinsky 别林斯基夫人
called Madam Bellinsky. 叫别林斯基夫人
I went into her tent 我走进她的帐篷
and she told me to sit down 她叫我坐下
After I had given her some money 我给了她一些钱后
she looked into a crystal ball 她便查看着一个水晶球
and said 并且说道
A relation of yours 你的一个亲戚
A relation of yours is coming to see you 你的一个亲戚要来看你了
She will be arriving this evening 今晚上她就到了
and intends to stay for a few days 并准备住上几天
The moment =as soon as .. 一…就….
The moment you leave this tent 您一走出这个帐篷
you will get a big surprise 就会大吃一惊
burst into laughter 突然大笑
the moment he got out of the room,we all burst into laughter. 他走出房间的那一刻,我们都大笑起来。
he knew there was something wrong the moment he opened the door. 他一打开门就知道有什么不对的地方
you know well 您很熟悉的
A woman you know well 一位您很熟悉的女人
will rush towards you 将向您冲来
She will speak to you 她会跟你说点什么
and then she will lead you away from this place 然后带你离开这个地方
That is all 这是所有的了