NCE02026 the best art critics 最佳美术评论家

NCE02026 the best art critics 最佳美术评论家

art n. 艺术,美术,艺术品; 技艺,技术; 人文科学
critic n.批评家,评论家
paint n.油漆;颜料 v.涂颜色;绘画
pretend vt.假装
pattern n.式样;格调
material n.材料;原料
appreciate v.感激,感谢,欣赏
notice v.注意到
whether adv.是否
hang v.悬挂,吊;(~ed)吊死,绞死
critically adv.批评地
upside down adv. 颠倒, 混乱
art critic 艺术评论家
the best art critics 最佳美术评论家
art student 学美术的学生
I am an art student 我是个学艺术的学生
fine arts n. 美术
paint a picture 画一幅画
and I paint a lot of pictures 我画了许多画
Many people pretend that they understand modern art 很多人装成很懂现代艺术的样子
They always tell you what a picture is about 总是告诉你一幅画的“意思”是什么
can you tell me what this is all about ? 你能告诉我这到底 是怎么回事?
of course 当然
many pictures are not ‘about’ anything 有很多画是什么“意思”也没有的
They are just pretty patterns 它们就是些好看的图案
in the same way that 以同样的形式
We like them in the same way that … 我们喜爱它们就像…一样
we like pretty curtain material 我们喜欢漂亮的窗帘布
he was thinking in the same way that i was 他和我想到一块去了
he was thinking in the same way as i was 他和我想到一块去了
he is singing in the same way that a professional does 他唱歌的样子跟一个专业歌手一样
appreciate v.感激,感谢,欣赏
he knows how to appreciate poetry 他懂得怎样欣赏诗歌
poetry n.诗歌
i really appreciate your help 我非常感谢你的帮助
Yesterday we went to the museum and nowhere else 昨天我们只去了博物馆,别的地方哪也没去
Would you like to drink anything else ? 您还要别的什么饮料吗?
They notice more 他们观察到的东西更多
My sister is only seven 我的妹妹只有7岁
but she always tells me whether my pictures are good or not 但她总能说出我的画是好还是坏
She came into my room yesterday 昨天她到我房里来了
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
hang a picture on the wall 把一幅画挂到墙上
I am hanging this picture on the wall 我要把画挂到墙上去
It’s a new one 这是新作品
Where is your bike? Can I borrow it? 你自行车在哪?我能借用一下吗?
my bike was stolen a few days ago 几天前我的自行车被偷了
so i will have to buy another one 所以我不得不去买辆新的
Do you like it? 你喜欢么?
She looked at it critically for a moment 她细细的看了一会
It’s all right 还不错啊
but isn’t it upside down? 不过是不是反了?
don’t you know him ? 你不认识他吗?
aren’t you going to see him this evening ? 你今天晚上不是要去看他吗?
I looked at it again 我一看
She was right!It was! 的确,她是对的
whether…or not … …还是…
i do not know whether you are telling the truth or not 我不知道你说的是真话还是假话
i will see whether i can do anything about it 我会看看我是否能做些什么
i forget whether i had returned the money to him or not 我忘记我是否把钱还给他
i can not decide whether to go or not 我不能决定是去还是不去
I think that young children 我觉得小孩子们
often appreciate modern pictures 欣赏现代绘画
better than anyone else 比任何人都更好
curtain n.窗帘
steal stole stolen 偷

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *